Monday, December 12, 2011

2 beds requested at Bellagio.

Do you guys know if there%26#39;s a good way to guarantee getting two beds at check-in at the MGM brand hotels? I put my parents at the Bellagio for next weekend, and requested 2 queen beds b/c my uncle decided to tag along. I asked for 2 beds when making the reservation, but they said they don%26#39;t guarantee it. Can I call a couple of hours before my parents arrive and request 2 beds? Do the Single King or Double Queens usually fill up first? Thanks for any advice.



2 beds requested at Bellagio.


Best thing to do is to ask the front desk itself during arrival. Your request should have been noted alongside your reservation when you made it. It should be of no trouble getting that request at check in.



2 beds requested at Bellagio.


Depends what time your parents check in and how patient they are. Should be no problem but if not available during the day, they could just wait it out until a double bed room opens up. Checking in 10PM or later and they could be SOL until the next morning.




The rooms with one king bed are usually taken up first.




I stayed at Bellagio week beginning 16th Feb.



When my sister and I arrived at the desk, the clerk just asked if we required two beds.



I am sure they will do the same when they know there will be three people in the room.



BTW if your uncle is bunking in without the hotel knowing then make sure he uses one of your parents room keys as everyone is challenged at the elevators.




';Do you guys know if there%26#39;s a good way to guarantee getting two beds at check-in... ';



yes, this is quite easy - inform the hotel you have 3 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment