Monday, December 12, 2011

Vegas Mate on Iphone

Does anyone use VegasMate app on Iphone?- it seems like a great idea - my only problem will be finding wifi as I am from UK -hoping to split stay between Venetian/Bellagio



Vegas Mate on Iphone


I got excited to dl it then I saw it was 5 dollars and not worth it. :(



Vegas Mate on Iphone


Do yourself a favor. You%26#39;re going on vacation so change your voicemail greeting to tell people this, leave the number of your hotel in case of emergencies and switch your cell phone off. Switch it on again once you get home.





As crazy as this might sound, you%26#39;ll survive.... :-)




No I won%26#39;t survive :)




VegasloverDallas - I have it and really like it - definately worth 5 dollars if you like restaurant reviews - it lists which restaurants are at which hotels and then one click takes you to the reviews - similar to tripadvisor -I have asked if they will be putting on links to the menus for each restaurant and they are hoping to do that in the future - it just needs more users to enable more reviews.




I have it and I like it. That being said, I don%26#39;t think is worthy of price tag on it. I%26#39;d say it%26#39;s truly a 1.99 ap.





But, it%26#39;s VEGAS related and I had to have it!




I have it and love it. If someone writes a new review for any nightclub, restaurant, hotel, or show they upload it, which is really cool. And I am just pumped about going to Vegas in less that a hundred days and it helps keep me grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment