Monday, December 12, 2011

Ka at Tix 4 Tonight

I have noticed they have been offering them the past few days and we will be there next week.For those of you who have seen it, are there bad seats you would stay away from or any other seating recommendations?





In general, when you buy tickets there do you get to pick your seats for the shows or do you have to go to will-call at the box office? We usually buy direct ahead of time but we are leaving a few nights up in the air and would love to see Ka if it is still offered at a 40% discount.



Ka at Tix 4 Tonight


I saw KA the other week( it%26#39;s awesome) and we sat right in the centre in the front block of seats - really good seats. However from teh look of the theatre I cant imagine there would be an especially bad seat from the way it%26#39;s designed. Not sure I would want to sit right at the front though.... so probably middle centre. All the seats have speakers in them so you get great sound too.



Enjoy!



Ka at Tix 4 Tonight


When you buy your discount tickets, you get a voucher that you have to take to the theater box office to exchange for show tickets. The earlier you get to the box office with your voucher, the better choice of seats you%26#39;ll have. (box office opens at noon I believe).





There are no bad seats in that theater. I think that being right up front would make for a different experience, but you might not catch everything. Still it might make for a good time. I found the show dragged at times. So in your face might help with this.




Hello,



We sat in the last row in the middle. It was too far back. Sit in the middle of the theatre. Fantastic show, for me, I think their best



No comments:

Post a Comment