Monday, December 12, 2011

Mirage Spa or Qua??

I have been thinking of booking a treatment at the Qua Spa as it looks amazing.





The Mirage spa is offering discounts on some treatments, which makes it much better value for money. So now wondering whether to go there instead.





However this may be my only chance to go to the Qua spa. Is it worth the extra $$$ ??





Grateful for your thoughts on this one.



Mirage Spa or Qua??


Both would give you good treatments. Many say that Qua is the best in Vegas. If it fits into your budget to go there, then do so. If it%26#39;d stretch the budget, then maybe the Mirage one would be better for you to use.



Mirage Spa or Qua??


I%26#39;m a value kind of girl - if you think Mirage is a better value that;s it for you.



For me Qua is a better value.




Qua is great spa.Good service and atmosphere.I recently spent a few hours there.Would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment