Monday, December 12, 2011

Terry Fator Show

My wife and I saw Terry%26#39;s show on February 26th.It was a very funny show and the whole crowd laughed there butts off.If any one saw this show let me know how you thought of it.Plus if anyone is seeing it soon you will like it.



The whole show was good.The Michael Jackson thing was funny,and the Sunny and Cher skit made you laugh.If anyone doesn%26#39;t know what show to see,this is a good show.





Terry Fator Show


I saw the show on the 25th and totally agree with you. Terry is fabulous!



Terry Fator Show


Everyone I know who has seen it says the same thing. They all seemed to really enjoy it. I am looking forward to seeing it myself.




We saw it on February 25 and loved it! It is a very funny show and his impersonations are impressive. I would see it again.






Has anyone seen tickets for the Fator show at TIX 4 TONITE? I loved Terry on Talent. Hope you all had a great trip.




thanks to all the feedback so far.




I have tickets for next Saturday night. It%26#39;s so nice to hear all the good reviews. Can%26#39;t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment