Monday, December 12, 2011

What order to see the Cirque shows in?

On our last trip we went to Mystere as most people suggested this is the best show to see first but what order would you put the rest of the shows in? We are hoping to manage two but may only go to see one. Maybe O or Love but all suggestions welcome.





Thanks in advance



What order to see the Cirque shows in?


I have the same question. Thanks for asking Mrs K 06 !



What order to see the Cirque shows in?


We saw %26#39;Love%26#39; first, and %26#39;O%26#39; second (during the same trip). We thought they were both great. We intend to see %26#39;Mystere%26#39; next week.




For me that choice would be easy. You definitely want to see Love. It is truly fantastic in every way-music, sets, choreography- everything! You don%26#39;t even have to be a Beatles fan to enjoy it. I then would see O- although I didn%26#39;t think it was nearly a great as Mystere and Love. Fianlly, I would choose Ka. I didn%26#39;t like it at all-the stage was great but that was about it. I never saw Zumanity and I never want to see Believe.




The only one I have see was Mystere as well. This was years ago and I am goin back to vegas in a weeek. I decided to book LOVE because I have not heard of one person that did not think it was fantastic (I also LOVE the beatles haha). Also, while they may be very different, from what I hear O is similar to the same ';type'; of show as Mystere while LOVE is a one of a kind show.




I guess it depends what you liked best about Mystere.



I liked Mystere because of the acrobatics. When I think Cirque that is what I expect and want to see. Others prefer the acrobatics portion the least, saying they can see that stuff in a circus and much prefer the dance/music and the overall artistry.





I would say O next just because it is unique with the pool and it contains some pretty cool acrobatics and diving.





If you like the Beatles and don%26#39;t expect a show like Mystere, in terms of acrobatics, than that may be for you. The focus in this one is around the music.





KA - very little acrobatics. The stage is cool but I found it boring next to Mystere





Zumanity - haven%26#39;t seen it but is suppose to be more adult themed.




There are a number of %26#39;Cirque du Soleil%26#39; video clips on youtube that you can watch in order to decide which show is more to YOUR taste. All of us are going to give differing opinions as to our personal favorite.




My favroite CDS show is Love. Great visual experience, great music, fun atmosphere. I%26#39;ve seen it twice. O was amazing for the technical feats of water plus stage. I certainly recommend seeing it, although the ';dark or dreamlike'; theme of it doesn%26#39;t appeal to some. Mystere was my least favorite. Felt like a ';Junior Varsity Cirque'; to me. I don%26#39;t plan to see Zumaity (too many mixed reviews) or Believe (despise Criss Angel) so I guess that only leaves Ka for us. from what I%26#39;ve read here Love and O are both better reiceved to Ka.




I saw Ka and O last week and was blown away by both - I%26#39;m not often speechless but they were truly brilliant! I can%26#39;t wait to see the other Cirque shows butwill have to try and win some more money for the tickets!




I%26#39;ve seen Zumanity and KA...loved both...Zumanity is the sensual erotic sexual burlesque one at NYNY...KA has something of a plot and the technical aspects are amazing....Seriously one of the best shows I%26#39;ve ever seen...





I%26#39;ve heard LOVE is great...Why not go to half price ticket place and just get the best deal you can get for that night%26#39;s show and go at it that way...?




Also consider Le Reve at the Wynn although it is not an official Cirque show.

No comments:

Post a Comment