Saturday, March 27, 2010

Any slippers at Venetian Hotel room?

We are staying at Venetian Hotel. Should we bring our slippers?



Any slippers at Venetian Hotel room?


they supply slippers and robes.



Any slippers at Venetian Hotel room?


I%26#39;ve stayed at the Venetian twice and Palazzo once ... I think I%26#39;ve noticed slippers in the suite once.





I certainly didn%26#39;t see them the last time. But I wasn%26#39;t really looking either.





The rooms aren%26#39;t cold so there isn%26#39;t much need for slippers, IMHO.




I wear slippers not for warmth - for cleanliness. I am not walking on hotel carpets barefoot.



We always have slippers in the concierge rooms - I don%26#39;t think they are standard in all rooms. If not mentioned on the website as a room amenity call The V and ask.




Had slippers in the Palazzo. Robes too. Didnt%26#39; wear them but my wife did.




They have slippers and robes at Venetian.




I just called - slippers are no longer offered as a standard amenity in the rooms. If you want some you can call housekeeping and ask - they may or may not have them, if they do they will deliver them to your room.




Thanks for all the replies. We want wear slippers only for cleanness. Who knows what%26#39;s on the carpet before, although they are suppose to clean it.





Sorry for posting the same questions twice. The first time it says posting failed. And I refreshed the page, then shows two postings. Tried to delete one but cannot find anywhere to delete it.




Obviously another cost cutting move...they were in the closet in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment