Saturday, March 27, 2010

Signature at MGM Grand - fellow smokers please help!

Hi Folks,





Please help a desperate smoker! We are staying at the Signature MGM Grand and apparently entirely non smoking - does that include outside in the grounds as well? If so how far will I have to walk for a smoke? (only me that smokes so hubby is SO not interested!) Thank you fellow puffers!



Signature at MGM Grand - fellow smokers please help!


Did you not know this when you booked it?



Signature at MGM Grand - fellow smokers please help!


There are designated outdoor smoking areas on the grounds.




Thank you for your helpful comment.




ZekeKelso, thank you so much, my last comment was not directed at you. I do appreciate you taking the time to respond. My partner does not smoke so we ALWAYS select non smoking rooms, as I would not dream of inflicting my %26#39;smoke%26#39; on anyone else. Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment