Saturday, March 27, 2010

Southwest Airline future flight deals?

Checked the Southwest web site for a possible trip to Las Vegas in August...prices in August are now more than double the amount I paid for a trip last week from Hartford ($99.00 each way)



Anyone have any experience with Southwest lowering prices as a future date gets near? Maybe if they are not selling seats as quickly as expected?



If I book now at the higher price, will they credit me the difference if the price goes down?



Thanks for any input.



Rich



Southwest Airline future flight deals?


Yes, if you book directly with them. If the price goes down, they will give you a credit good from one year from your original booking date.



Southwest Airline future flight deals?


Also, yes, I booked and 2months later the price went down, so I have a $210. credit




Apply for a Southwest Visa, pay your $59 fee, use card once, and you%26#39;ll have enough credits (16) for a free flight.





www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webcgi/webserve.cgi…




I booked our April trip in late January or early February after checking daily...thought I better nab the price which was pretty good. It fluctuated a little but not much. Curiosity got the best of me and I checked two days ago. The price was down over $150 from what I paid. Airfare wars are going on right now...take advantage!




Mailman, Fishfever...thanks for the good information and quick replies.




ChaCha, Thanks, I will be checking prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment