Saturday, March 27, 2010

discount at Margaritaville

In the March 09 issue of my Las Vegas Advisor, it says that Total Rewards members can get 20% off breakfast or retail items at Margaritaville from 7am-11am daily. Not sure when this discount started, or when it ends, but hope this info is helpful to someone!



discount at Margaritaville


bumping this back to the top. I%26#39;m curious if anyone has received this discount by using their TR card?? I%26#39;m going in May and hoping this discount is still being offered then.



discount at Margaritaville


cool - one of our fav places and I always buy something in the retail shop every trip - thanks so much for letting us know this, have never bdeen told this by Harrah%26#39;s e-mails.




I just hope the info from Las Vegas Advisor is correct!




I just recently also found out that I can take my receipt from our Donny %26amp; Marie tix (going to see them Mar.27) and get credit/poimnts put on our TR card.

No comments:

Post a Comment