Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quick TR 1-18-2-24

Me and my fiance at the time headed out on 2-14 we got the Planet hollywood early but we goto into the room without a prob. Hollywood hip. Room was nice just what we expected. We were both kinda jet lagged and tired we wanted to get married the same day bit just wasnt happing. We went out a little I played a little poker it didnt work out to well the first day. We were actually in bed by 10. lol





2nd day we went got out marriage license checked out freemont st a little.then headed back to the strip hung out at o%26#39;sheas (which is were we actually stemt alot of time). We enjoyed the cheap beers and choll enviroment. hung out Drank and plaed a little Video black jack and holden bonus.





3rd day we decided that we should go to the bank and take out money so we didnt get stuck with daily limits that took a couple of hrs on public transportation. then went back to the strip gambled a little more went up and down.





4th day got married at a little chapel (it had to be one of the funniest ceremonies) it was me my wife and 2 friends one of which I havent seen in yrs and was juts out there for another friends bachlor party.



It was fun though we even had the minister laughing.



After the ceremony we went back to our hotel then meet back up with out friends for drink fest. later that night I got into some serious poker over at Cesears 1-2NLHE the wife didnt mind she was playing slots and video black jack. she gfot tired and headed back to the hotel I hung out there and cleaded up.





Not I will just add a few morthing to not drag this out to much Mirage Buffet good. PH Buffett Good but breakfast was better Our last night there we decided to go out for a good steat dinner everyone suggested the Steak house at Circus Circus (yes I was surprised as well) But we went for it and I must say it was the best steak I have every had I was highly recomend it to anyone looking for great steak in LV. After that we headed down to freemont for the ccanopy show that was the only thing my Wife liked She wont be heading out there again anytime soon. I felt kinda bad that she didnt really like it. I owe ehr a trip of her choice next time,



But since she is the coolest woman she doesnt have a prob with me going alone with friends.





Again sorry for the terrible english at work rushing.



Quick TR 1-18-2-24


congratulations on your marraige...glad you liked the Steakhouse at CC. We had a great meal there!


  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment