Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cirque show vs. MGM's Crazy Horse Paris

I am trying to decide whether to attend a Cirque show or MGM%26#39;s Crazy Horse Paris. Anyone have any thoughts about either? My husband and I are in our late 20s and have been to Vegas before but have never seen a show!





Thanks.



Cirque show vs. MGM's Crazy Horse Paris


I suggest Le Reve at the Wynn. It is like a Cirque show only better than O IMO.



Cirque show vs. MGM's Crazy Horse Paris


Well, you%26#39;re talking about two different things,. Cirque shows feature acrobatics and what I would call performance art. Crazy Horse Paris is an adult revue with topless dancers. Only you can decide which of these two types of shows you are more interested in.




Crazy horse sounds like fun... are there discount tickets available? :)




Yes, I think they have discount tickets for that show at the booths, usually.




Does anyone know if Le Reve tickets are also sold at the discount ticket booths? Thanks.




See them both, they%26#39;re completely different!

No comments:

Post a Comment