Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bach. Party and Hotel

I know its been asked before, but I%26#39;m trying to plan my Bachelor party for April. I stayed at the TI in previous visit and would like to try something different this time. Any suggestions? There%26#39;s about 10 of us and not looking to spend a ton on rooms ($90-140 per night). Like to stay somewhere on the strip.





As for activities I remember some places to check out. But anything out of the ordinary a Bachelor party should try?



Bach. Party and Hotel


It doesn%26#39;t have any flashy amenities, but I%26#39;ll be there for a bachelorette party and we rented a two bedroom unit at the Jockey Club for a great price. Reviews pretty much say it%26#39;s a clean, average place to stay with an awesome location (next to Bellagio). There%26#39;s reviews on here also. PM me if you have any questions.



Bach. Party and Hotel


Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the pending nuptials. Age Group? When in April? Most of the Gentlemen%26#39;s Clubs do packages which work out real nice and save tons of Money. Why are you doing all the planning and not your Bestman???




Its kinda a long story why I%26#39;m doing the planning, my best man (my brother) isn%26#39;t exactly the greatest planner. Our age group is 24-27. So obviously we%26#39;ll visit one of the gent%26#39;s club, but that gets kinda old after while.




Forgot to mention we%26#39;re planning on coming out late April.




See if you can%26#39;t afford Mandalay Bay. That%26#39;s where I%26#39;d want to go. It might be pushing your budget, but try code PWKEND or find the weekend escape package on their website.




I just checked Mandalay Bay and that code, and prices look pretty decent. Thanks for the advice




Try indoor skydiving, preferably not hungover





its right off the strip and a great time




Check www.smartervegas.com for promotional codes to the various hotels. Also,check out the individual hotel websites for specials/promtions.





Mandalay Bay is a good suggestion, but also check out PH and the Venetian. My son and his buddies loved PH when they stayed there for a bachelor party. I mention Venetian because rooms ar so nice and they get a good party type crowd on weekends.




Im not sure they are in your budget and they aren%26#39;t on the strip but the best hotels for a bachelor party for your age group are:



1. Hard Rock



2. The Palms

No comments:

Post a Comment