Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cirque de soliel shows?

If you only ever get to see one CDS show which should it be?



And what is the best way to book tickets for one?



Many thanks!



Cirque de soliel shows?


Mystere is the best cirque show I%26#39;ve ever seen.





Actually the best show I%26#39;ve ever seen period.





I%26#39;ve also seen O, Zumanity and Le Reve (which isn%26#39;t technically a cirque show.)





Best to book online on the CDS website, IMO.



Cirque de soliel shows?


One more vote for Mystere




Other than Zumanity, which seems to be almost universally panned, the CdS shows seem to impress different people in diferent ways. You will see people saying that KA is their favorite, while others would not see it again, even if paid. Same goes for the others. My suggestion is to read the reviews and the show summaries and pick the one that seems best to your tastes. I guess what I am trying to say is that just because some else says a certain show is fantastic, does not mean that other person will enjoy it equally.




I have seen Mystere (twice), Love, O, and Ka. Mystere has a special place in my heart because I think it has the most WOW moments of them all. Love is fantastic in every way- music, choreography, sets, everything. It isn%26#39;t a typical CDS show because the emphasis is on the music rather than the acrobatic feats (although they are in the show). O was good but not as good as Love or Mystere IMHO. The stage in Ka was good but that was it. I didn%26#39;t enjoy it at all. I never saw Zumanity and Believe has gotten the worst reviews I have ever seen for almost any show in Vegas.



My vote: Mystere or Love, for sure.




If I could only see one it would be Love. Love is my favorite by far. I also really like O and Ka, thought Mystere was just okay and didn%26#39;t really like Zumanity.




i agree that mystere was fabulous. i actually liked the traveling shows i saw better, though... ';drallion'; i think.





we booked LOVE this time as part of the free ticket promo that orbitz had in feb. would have booked O if they weren%26#39;t sold out for our dates.





HTH!




Mystere or LOVE.......check the travelzoo site for discounts.....I%26#39;m not sure when you are going but check this site a few times a week for specials that pop up.....





Have fun:)




Check these websites for tickets :



www.smartervegas.com



www.travelzoo.com



www.goldstar.com



www.broadwaybox.com



Sometimes the hotel%26#39;s show website has sales so be sure to check.





People have been reporting that they have been able to get tickets for some CDS show at the last minute using the tix4tonight kiosks. The problem is that the show you want to see may not be available when you are there. It runs like the one in Leicester Square-tickets for that night only and the shows may vary.



http://www.tix4tonight.com/




Just saw O las Sundy. I was blown away. Simply amazing. I also saw Mystere and it was great, but I was simply blown away by O.

No comments:

Post a Comment