Thursday, April 1, 2010

Are Manilow and Cher usually sold out?

I can fly stand by for free so I wouldn%26#39;t want to buy tickets in advance since I never know if I can get onto the flight or not. Are these shows usually sold out or would I have a good chance of getting same day tickets?



Thanks.



Are Manilow and Cher usually sold out?


I saw Cher on Tuesday and every seat was taken. Not sure when the people bought their tickets. She was great BTW. Hope you get to see her.



Are Manilow and Cher usually sold out?


got my ticket from here



http://www.vegas.com/



for cher in early may,there is a place at the hawaiian market down on the strip that sells tickets for half price on the day of the concert i think.most dates are sold out well in advance,but the trusted site above is worth a shot.




vegas.com is a great tool for seeing what shows are playing but I wouldn%26#39;t recommend it for buying tickets. Higher fees than buying from the box office and an inferior choice of seats.





If you do want to buy Cher tickets in advance here%26#39;s a current offer:





shows.travelzoo.com/las-vegas-shows/544675




Not sure about right now, but we got Cher tickets about a month ago through vegas.com. My wife hsa always been a big fan so we splurged for the hggihest priced seats. Tickets we got are middle left orchestra section, eighth row on the aisle. Stubhub had similar tickets for $500-800 each. I felt bad enough paying face.




wish i had of seen that site a couple of weeks ago but as i am going to vegas end of april to may the 6th and going to the Hatton fight the only time i could go to the concert was on the sunday the 3rd,tried a few sites only one%26#39;s coming up for that day was ticketmaster and las vegas.com prices roughly the same.



never mind at least ive got my ticket



but if CDSinMN does not mind the extra expense then everything will be hunky dory,and hope she gets the tickets she wants.cheers.




I don%26#39;t want to buy in advance at all since I don%26#39;t know if I would get on the flight. That%26#39;s why I would need to wait until I was in Vegas to get tickets, probably for the same day I flew in. I just want to fly in (on stand by), buy tickets, go to the show that night and fly back on the next available flight.


  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment