Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just Broke 20 !!!!!!!!!!

19 more ';get-ups'; and it%26#39;s on. :)



Just Broke 20 !!!!!!!!!!


oh wow. you gotta be excited



Just Broke 20 !!!!!!!!!!


7 more for me!!!




8 more for me and look out Bills




Compared to you guys, I have an eternity. Don%26#39;t go until May. We have a wedding in Portland OR and stopping vegas on the way back Told my wife that%26#39;s just an extended layover before VEGAS BABY!!!!!!!!!




9 more for me!!




I still have a long time to wait since our trip isn%26#39;t until June but I am still counting down the days... :)




uhhh 52 for me...I just want it to be here alreay!! Caesars for 4 nights. COMPED :) Going with the GF. First time out there with the GF instead of friends. It may be a bit different but still going to be a crazy time!! How is the weather at the end of April usually??




We leave next Thursday! Hubby tried to surprise me with a birthday trip, but used my comp and they emailed me a confirmation number!!!! Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to VEGAS, BABY! I%26#39;m glad I found out!




17 for me.




9 more to go for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment