Saturday, April 3, 2010

vegas vacation on now..lol

on tbs..lol



bella



vegas vacation on now..lol


thanks for the heads up !!



vegas vacation on now..lol


still very funny..especially ';Eddie';.Hmmm...I think I%26#39;ll cook out some chicken for dinner..LOL




we%26#39;re not near a TV - my Uncle loves the dealer and Clark exchanges - he swears he%26#39;s been at a table with the same type of dealer.




I know it is close to the trip when I see this post and turn it on. It also happens to be in the dvd player. lol. 16 sleeps is about 15 too many!




';No Ellen, I%26#39;m just saying I%26#39;ve never heard you hit those notes before.';




This is great! Have it on while packing for my trip tomorrow! Can%26#39;t wait!!




one of my favorite movies...a definitely must see before heading to Vegas. Watch out for the ';Wayneiacs';




Vegas vacation, fear and loathing, and honeymoon in vegas are my top 3 to watch. On my days off I usually put in those dvd%26#39;s and clean house, do homework etc with them on in the background.




';...put a dollar in win a car, put a doller in win a car, put a dollar in win a car...%26#39;




hmmm....nothing like those $1.95 buffets, thems were the good ol days.

No comments:

Post a Comment