Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crazy Horse

To those who have seen this show - how did you like it and would you recommend it? Thanks for your input



Crazy Horse


I saw it 3 years ago when it was called La Femme. My husband and I liked it a lot (okay my husband Loved it.) I would recommend it, it was fun and sexy.



Crazy Horse


Hi ford2006,





I just got back from staying at the MGM where the Crazy Horse is located. I did not see it personally, but I would check out the reviews for it on this website. My boyfriend and I were interested in seeing it as it is a show suitable for both sexes and not just men. We decided not to see it due to the reviews regarding the seating. Apparently the seats are booths, so you are sitting quite closely to everyone else, so that just made a lot of people feel uncomfortable.





From my memory, people did like the show and that people of all ages go to see it, as well as women.

No comments:

Post a Comment