Saturday, April 3, 2010

rental cars to california

I was wondering if I booked a rental on priceline are there any restrictions with driving the car out of the state (NV) and into california?





rental cars to california


';drop off fees apply..';



rental cars to california


Sorry, I meant it would be returning to Vegas. I recall one time renting a car in Vegas and the customer service person telling the person in front of me that the cars are tracked by GPS and that you can not leave Nevada.




Ive never had a problem with leaving NV in a rental. Two different trips to Las Vegas we went to California in our rental, once was a Thrifty and I cant remember the other company.




I wonder if that might be true of a very small number of locally owned rental car companies. We have a couple here in Ft. Lauderdale that say you can%26#39;t take their cars out of FL , though I don%26#39;t know how they track it. They seem to want to limit their business to local use - in fact a few have daily mileage limits ( if I recall 200) after which you must pay a pretty steep fee- so I do think it COULD actually be possible, just not the norm. If you are dealing with a ';no name'; compny check carefully for fine print.

No comments:

Post a Comment