Thursday, April 8, 2010

Help me decide please!!

Going the end of May for 4 days (over a weekend).



Rates are pretty close for Ballys,S.tower, Flamingo,deluxe or Bills. Driving myself nuts trying to decide. What do you recommend?



Thanks



Help me decide please!!


If the pool matters it would have to be Flamingo. If not the rooms are larger and nicer at Ballys.



Help me decide please!!


Yeah, if the pool matters it%26#39;s a no brainer- Flamingo all the way. Otherwise I%26#39;d go with Bally%26#39;s.




Pool is not a big deal.




Pool is not a big deal.




I have stayed at the Flamingo (not in the new rooms) and we loved it. Location is perfect and pool is great too.





Where ever you stay try to get along to Ballys Sterling brunch on a Sunday. Its FANTASTIC!!





Is S.Tower the Stratosphere? If so pick any of the other hotels for thier location alone.





Have a great trip!




Not Stratosphere, South tower of Ballys.




why just those 3?



what has attracted you to those particular properties? what amenities do you desire? total budget for the 3 nights?



I would not stay at any of them, they have horrible blackjack rules, pools, dining and locations for me, my tastes may be different than yours.




I tried to narrow it down by price and location. The stay in Vegas will be at the end of a big 3 week road trip w/another couple. I was trying to find a place that would suit all.




Bills for me.




For location and price it is Paris for me. Pool not important to us. Pais connected to Ballys without even having to go outdoors. Have seen many say that the North tower in Ballys is the way to go. Remodeled rooms although I have not experienced myself. Bill%26#39;s gets high ratings here but I am suspect. Seems it would be a totally different experience than a bigger place. People like different things... good cause it would be boring if we were all the same. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment