Thursday, April 8, 2010

walking to Palace Station

How long of a walk is it from Circus Circus to Palace Station??? I read where there is a shuttle you can take from Fashion Show Mall. Anyone do it???



walking to Palace Station


Too far to walk in my opinion and you%26#39;d be walking through some not very attractive neighborhoods. Palace Station has shuttles to and from the airport and Miracle Mile mall (Planet Hollywood).





palacestation.com/hotel/amenities/shuttle/



walking to Palace Station


I would consider it a horrid walk through some unpleasant areas. Try and use google map to see if you would like to spend the day walking. My best guess would be about 1.5 miles to 2 each way but I haved mapped it. You have to go down the strip (North) to Sahara turn left (West) follow it past the I15 (interstate) and PS is just on the other side of the I15 overpass on Sahara.





If you would like to check out Palace Station a cab may be the answer. I hope someone has the answer to your shuttle question. I haven%26#39;t seen the most recent shuttle info for a while.




thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I figured that it looked kind of far. It was my sister who thought that we could walk it.




It%26#39;s no so much the distance or the neighborhood that makes it hard to walk - it%26#39;s the railroad tracks that leave you with no pedestrian route. I%26#39;m normally a big fan of walking, but unless you really want to get adventurous, I%26#39;d take a cab or shuttle.

No comments:

Post a Comment