Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just booked at Flamingo

Should I wait before booking Elton John to see if I get an offer before I go in April. I%26#39;m just wondering if once my email is in their system if offers start popping up. Anybody?





Just booked at Flamingo


If you are waiting for an offer for Elton John, I doubt if that will happen, show usually sells out, I thought he was done performing in Vegas in February? You may want to check



Just booked at Flamingo


Not an offer for Elton. An offer for a room at a date different from when Cougs books Elton%26#39;s show.





Smartervegas.com and see what you can get for the dates you want to see Elton.




Elton%26#39;s last day I believe is April 22nd........




We have already gotten our offer for Elton John%26#39;s FINAL performances, Apr. 16,18,19,21, or 22.



The offer was not online in either of our TR%26#39;s account but rather mailed to us.



If you don%26#39;t recieve the offer shortly, I think I would book if you really want to see him.



Good Luck!




I think if you were going to get an offer for Elton John, you would have received it already. I received my offer for free tickets via snail mail about 2 weeks ago.





Good Luck!!





VegasSue

No comments:

Post a Comment