Saturday, April 3, 2010

Caesars Palace in April

I%26#39;m going over Easter week and have a few question. What kind of crowd should I expect? I am comped 5 nights in the Roman or Centurion towers. How bad are they? What suites are available in the Roman/Centurion towers? Is it worth upgrading to a standard room in the Palace, Augustine, or Forum towerS?.What restaurants/Buffets do you guys recommend? Does the $20 trick work, should I make it the $100 trick? One last thing, on my reservation conformation email my TR card number is different then the one shown on Harrahs web page if I view my reservation through that website. Should I call and confirm which is right? ALL ANSWERS ARE APPRECIATED!!!



Caesars Palace in April


If a nice room is important to you then I would personally consider staying at Paris (I%26#39;m guessing you can get a comped room there also) rather than in one of the older towers at Caesars. I would only stay at CP if it was Forum Tower or better.





Whatever you decide to do I would definitely call and resolve the TR card # issue as soon as possible.



Caesars Palace in April


I%26#39;m in total agreement with blagger. If you can%26#39;t stay in the Forum, Augustus or Palace Towers and have a comp offer elsewhere, I think I%26#39;d go for the elsewhere. The rooms in the older towers at Caesar%26#39;s aren%26#39;t very nice at all.




Well I am willing to pay the difference to stay in the better towers. I called them up yesterday and they said we can put you in the Centurion tower in a Deluxe room for free. I am going to be in LV for 5 days so I want a nice room.




We are staying at Caesars in the Forum Tower for 5 nights. We have been to Vegas many times and have stayed at Paris, MGM, Palazzo, TI, and Main Street. It is our first at Caesars. I have heard some questionable reviews about Caesars rooms. What can we expect a Forum Tower Deluxe room to be like?





Thanks,



Kevin




Your TR card number will look different if you book over the phone. I had the same thing happen to me when I booked a room in AC. They told me it was because they have a different code for a reservation taken over the phone. Maybe they get a little bonus for how many calls they turn into booked rooms.



No comments:

Post a Comment