Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dueling Pianos-NYNY

Hi



I would like to get some info on the dueling pianos at NYNY.Is it free to watch and listen? What is the cover charge for a table? Is it per person or table?





Thanks



Dueling Pianos-NYNY


i wanna know too..



BUMP..



Bella



Dueling Pianos-NYNY


There was a $10 cover per person but we did not inquire on table rates.




Basically, there are two halves. One side has cover charge and tables. The other side is free and you stand. cover charges are per person.




from the NYNY website:





Cover



7 days a week, $10 cover





Reservations



Sunday-Thursday: $15/per seat



Friday-Saturday: $25/per seat



*Rates above are per person. Reservation prices include cover charge.





To make a reservation, please call 702.740.6466. For parties of 20 or more please call our Special Events Manager at 702.740.6183.





*Seating is limited. Tables will be held no later than 8pm. $50 will be charged for no call/no show. Prices and times are subject to change during special events, private parties, and holidays.




If you are flexible, you might want to check out Harrah%26#39;s. I have been to NYNY also, and the twins win hands down! (for me, anyway)





http://www.twinkeys.com/schedule.htm





Good Luck!!





VegasSue




I go by at 7 and get stamped. there is no cover at that time, nor a line. I go back at 10, with my stamp on my wrist, and no line, no cover!



I love this place. my top 3 places in Vegas! you can get a table, for the prices someone listed. by 10, you aren%26#39;t getting anything.



place goes strong all night- great before a night at the clubs!




Last time I was down there they had 2 people who must have been paid to get the crowd going...they were way to nicely dressed and were having way to good of a time to not have been on the payroll...look for them on your next trip out.





Not sure why there were needed as everyone was still having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment