Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tattoo Shops in Vegas

has anyobdy ever gotten a tatt in Vegas? Where did you go any suggestions?



Tattoo Shops in Vegas


My brother got one at Vince Neil Ink inside O%26#39;Shea%26#39;s. He was happy with it.





Sin City Tattoo on Charleston is a good place too. There%26#39;s one on Arville also, close to The Orleans. I don%26#39;t know if they%26#39;re connected.



Tattoo Shops in Vegas


I have never gotten a tattoo in Vegas, but I always see people getting them right next to O%26#39;Sheas. The place has been there awhile so they aren%26#39;t killing anyone.




Hi,



A mate of mine had one done at a place a couple of minutes walk from the Stratosphere. It was a OK tatt, nothing great. The shop always looked pretty busy when i have walked pass. I looked into getting one done on a previous visit in LV, but as i live in the uk the cost in LV for a tattoo is sooo expensive.





Good luck.




There%26#39;s one near House of Blues in Mandalay Bay (I think).




http://livingdeadtattoo.com/





these guys (and gals) rock. I%26#39;ve got one from Bean and the wife has one from Mick.





total we have 3 LV tattoos between us. Have talked with Nickhole at their last establishment and was very impressed as well. Top notch work and great custom tattoos.





jim


  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment