Saturday, April 3, 2010

We leave for the airport in 18 hours!

5 days at Encore! Vegas here we come!



We leave for the airport in 18 hours!


Why isn%26#39;t anyone wishing me luck?



We leave for the airport in 18 hours!


OOh I hope you have a brilliant time! Say hello to Wynn for me, I am going there in 8 weeks to get married, hope you have a great time! xx




have a good time i cant wait until 17th oct flying off to vegas get married too!




Thanks! Congrats to both of you on your weddings!




We aren%26#39;t wishing you luck because we are all JEALOUS!!! Have a safe trip and have the time of your life. Looks like good weather!!




Good Luck!! Tell us about Encore when you get back.




hjimzaf, Good Luck!!!! I leave for the airport in 17hrs myself, staying at Mirage. Hope to see you at Margaritaville on Wed 3/4!!!




its tough to wish someone luck while one is dripping with jelousy...good luck tho. ive got 3 months so definately in the jelous category haha




ooh I forgot about margaritaville on wed! I%26#39;ll have to check with my friend and see if she wants to go. It originally was a solo trip, but now I%26#39;m taking a Vegas virgin with me!




We are meeting at 2pm. And Iam pretty sure we will be there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment