Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bill Engvall 2/29

Just recieved an invite for Bill Engvall 2/29 from TI! He is doing 2 shows that day. Anyone else get the invite?



Bill Engvall 2/29


yes I got an invite and have no idea who da guy is, nor do I know where in the TI he would be doing a show. I thought the Mystere theatre was the only place in the TI.



Bill Engvall 2/29


Great show. And a great adversion from the people that think a Cirque show is the only thing at TI. Maybe, just maybe they are trying to get a more normal crowd into the place that will gamble instead of tourists who ';HAVE'; to see a cirque show.




Bill is very funny. Part of the ';Blue Collar Comedy'; group with Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White and Larry the Cableguy. Saw him in Seattle...took a little while to ';get going'; but then was a funy show.





Rob i Tacoma




Does anybody know if the TI has another room or theatre other than where Mystere is? I have stayed there at least 6 times and do not know of any.





I do think the TI could use a 2nd showroom with varying entertainment. I would think 80% of vegas regulars have seen Mystere.




I just saw Bill Engvall on the 27th and LOVED IT! I love him and all the other guys from the Blue Collar Comedy. The theater is in the TI and is a smaller, intimate theater. Our seats were great, just a few rows up from the stage and for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment