Thursday, April 8, 2010

FYI BJ Players at El Cortez and Mirage

I wanted to pass along what I learned from floor supervisors about comp rates from my trip last week.





El Cortez: $25 bettor will accrue $4 an hour in comps. They will rate $5 bettors at 80 cents an hour. This is actually very tight IMHO(still better than Harrah%26#39;s though). At least a low roller will get something.







Mirage: Floor supervisor suggested I check with Players Club for the ';company line'; on comp rates, but he said it is about $11 and hour for a $25 bettor (this has been my experience in the past as well). I%26#39;ve always found MGMMirage places to be very generous with free food if you%26#39;re betting green chips (and not staying there) and getting a buffet at Bellagio was an easy comp after a couple of hours at $25 a hand.



FYI BJ Players at El Cortez and Mirage


Thanks.





LL



FYI BJ Players at El Cortez and Mirage


Thanks Darren. Now if only the people who should read this do. No bets there though.


  • face make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment