Saturday, April 3, 2010

mgm signature

Just wondering if they have irons in the rooms. How close is the liquor store from MGM Would like to get a bottle for the room so we can have a drink while we are getting ready, We are doing carry on so cannot bring any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



mgm signature


Hi..im not sure about the iron thing but I will find out in ten days since I will stay there for the 1st time. As for liquor store, the Planet Hollywood hotel next door has an ABC convenience store that sells snacks and drinks at a decent price. Hope that helps.



mgm signature


We are staying there for 6 nights at the end of October. I just can%26#39;t wait from all I%26#39;ve heard about this place. Can%26#39;t wait until ya%26#39;ll get back so I can hear more about it.




Dont worry, Sarah, you will hear good details from me about the place once im done with my trip.BTW, speaking of NASCAR, that was a good race today at LV.I watched it on TV at home and gr8 to see a Vegas native won.




They do have irons and ironing boards.





I have attached the link that list all room ammenities. I%26#39;m staying there March 8th-12th. I hoping it lives up to it%26#39;s reputation.





expedia.ca/pub/…hotel-information

No comments:

Post a Comment