Saturday, April 3, 2010

which would you recomend

has anyone seen both Le Reve and Mystere? if so which one did you like best, and are they very similar as they both involve water, going in 8 weeks and trying to sort out all our shows to save time whilst we are there, thanks



which would you recomend


It%26#39;s actually O that has the water and I too am curious about this. I have seen Mystere though and we really enjoyed it.



which would you recomend


I%26#39;ve seen them both, many times. I prefer Le Reve - the water element is wonderful, I think you are confusing O and Mystere as far water elements - O isthe CDS show with water.



If you want to compare O and LeReve that%26#39;s another question.




just had a look at the le reve write up and it says it is centred around a 27foot pool




bridgefan have you seen le reve and o, which is best




I really loved them both. I think O is a little more breath-taking and Le Reve is a little more beautiful. You can%26#39;t go wrong. Mystere is the one that%26#39;s been at Treasure Island a long time. It%26#39;s a great one to see first if you haven%26#39;t seen any of them. It%26#39;s sort of your basis Cirque show. It%26#39;s great, too. And, my favorite is LOVE. It%26#39;s such fun. Phantom is very well done. So is Jersey Boys. Lance Burton is a very good magic show. Bette is great fun. So many great choices. Have fun!




We had ';ring side'; seats to Le Reve ... there were towels on our seats and definately had to use them!





It was awesome!!




They are both beautiful. The I believe there is more focus on the diving and acrobatics in O. I think I like the music in O just a little bit better too.





I love the theater for Le Reve and the art of the production. The music and costuming is really outstanding in both IMHO.





Really, I liked them both so much I couldn%26#39;t pick one over the other but we all have different tastes.





From my point of view either would be a great night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment