Thursday, April 8, 2010

Is the golden nugget pool heated?

My trip has changed from this weekend to Mar 19-24. All my friends are staying at the vegas club and that is where I currently have my reservations, but am curious about the pool at the nugget if its heated or not. If it looks like the forecast could be warm those days, I might change.





I have stayed at both places many times, but have not stayed at the nugget since they installed the new pool.



Is the golden nugget pool heated?


Hi,



According to their website, the pool is heated and open year round...weather permitting.



Is the golden nugget pool heated?


Thanks!




why don%26#39;t you check the website - you%26#39;re obviously on the internet - easy to do




I%26#39;m going to be nice and just say I can only access certain websites at work. TA is one, GN is not.




Website was checked...read above post!!




Boy, someones meaner than a cat crapping tacks today huh Bridgey?





You are going to love the pool. I happen to love that its saltwater and not chlorinated. Also the fact that the hotel surrounds the pool,lends itself to making the area around the pool a little warmer IMO- Dive bar is great, and its cool that they have poolside blackjack tables but beware of the crappy 6:5 payout. Have a fantastic time!! We%26#39;ll be there in June.



S;-)




I am suprised the pool is heated... I always found it cold and much prefer just soaking in the hottub.

No comments:

Post a Comment