Thursday, April 1, 2010

any recomendations on a suite

Hoping to book end of June, going with my partner for a week. We want to book a suite this time round we have previously stayed at PH and MGM. Any help would be great.



any recomendations on a suite


What%26#39;s your price range?





I like THE Hotel%26#39;s suites the best.





However, The Veneitan%26#39;s suites are bigger %26amp; many people prefer the location.



any recomendations on a suite


Also please define suite. Do you require a real suite with rooms seperated by walls %26amp; doors, or will you accept a large room like those at Encore, Venetian or Palazzo.




price range round about £1200 would like seperate rooms but not esential. Im swaying towards the Venitien.




The obvious recommendation would be Encore as it is the newest. But I also like THEhotel, which has real 1BR suites with 1 %26amp; 1/2 baths in the same price range.




1200 pounds is, what? More than $1700 ?? Per night?





If I had that kind of scratch to spend on a room, I%26#39;d be calling the Wynn and the Venetian directly to see what they have to offer.





You might also look into the Sky Lofts at MGM (They call it the mansion, I believe.)





Most reviews here are for hotel rooms/suites up to the $400/night range. I%26#39;ve seen very few reports from rooms that cost more than that.





Please let us know what you find.




Most of the folks on this forum speak in US dollars.




If that is your price per night than you need to get a Wynn Fairway Villa. Simply the best accomidations in Las Vegas.




The Platinum Hotel and Spa has really nice suites.




The Platinum Hotel and Spa is not anywhere near the quaility of the other resorts noted. It is off strip and in a less than great area. THEhotel is very nice as are most of the high end hotels. Mirage has new remodeled suites.




After much searching we decided on the Venetian, we got a good rate on rooms.net however now with all the financial issues we would have been better to book direct. All in all I think for us from the uk, the venetian would be mindblowing as we ain%26#39;t used to such grandure. Also for me whilst the Wynn etc look fab, I felt just wee bit to upscale for me. But hey I%26#39;m more used to Orlando or Ibiza so that may by why. Hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment