Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sterling Brunch:Anyone went recently?

I plan to try this brunch on the 15th. Has anyone dine there recently? What did you like or dislike about your experience there? Thank you for your opinions.



Sterling Brunch:Anyone went recently?


Bump



Sterling Brunch:Anyone went recently?


Yes I would like to know too. I will be in Vegas in 4 weeks. I%26#39;ve been wanting to go for years, but have never tried it. Maybe this time.




I went in November. The food was good but I have to honest and tell you that the next day I was sick. Someone else went the same day as me and they were sick the same day.





I don%26#39;t know if I was sick from that experience or Paris since I ate there that night. Don%26#39;t let that deter you. You always take a chance at these buffets.




Thanks, harlemgirl. I read your Wynn TR and saw the pix. Awesome stuff. Well, i know buffets are dicey stuff, but I always want to try the Sterling for the last 2 years or so. Found out about it thru here:)




I went on Feb 22. It was fabulous! There was nothing to dislike. One man in our party at first balked at the $85 price. Afterwards he said this was well worth the price.





I went for the lobster. I ate 3 huge tails. The lobster bisque was yummy. I do not like caviar but I ate two servings. You have to crack the Alaskan King Crab but they were good too. Filet Mignon was good. They have a menu of the day%26#39;s offerings before you go in so you can look it over and plan your attack.





For dessert I had Bananas Foster. Many other things were there. Check it out on your way in to your table to the left.





I charged it to my room at Harrah%26#39;s and paid for it with my Total Reward points.




I went Feb 15, and it was excellent. Everything I tried was great, and the service was awesome (meaning our waiter never let me glass of champagne dip below the half way mark). I%26#39;ll definitely go again. When you consider the lobster, the champagne, and the caviar, it%26#39;s a decent price IMO.




Hmm, good to hear that the 85 bucks price tag was more than justified. Is the seating really spread out and diners are put into two restaurants?




I went 7 months ago (don%26#39;t know if that counts as recently) and did not think it was worth it. The food was very good, the chmapgne was good, and the service was great but I didn%26#39;t like the set up, the room isn%26#39;t buffet-friendly and in the end it%26#39;s still a buffet. You can definately get your money%26#39;s worth as far as food goes so it%26#39;s all you can eat and includes Lobster, caviar, and crab legs but the experience overall wasn%26#39;t worth it to me- something just didn%26#39;t feel right- and I won%26#39;t return. The Wynn%26#39;s Champagne Brunch is a better value for me.




I suggest going early, I went at 10 AM. It was not crowded. The waiter will bring the food to you if you don%26#39;t want to get up. Service is excellent.




I already reserved at 11am for my sister and i on the 15th...should be OK.Oh, I will get up for my food..im still a mobile 28 y/o dude *lol*.

No comments:

Post a Comment