Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthday trip to Las Vegas

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which hotel to stay at. I have gone to Vegas the last 3 years for my birthday (annual trip) and I have stayed at Mandalay Bay, Planet Hollywood and Hooters. This year I am trying to decide between MGM Grand, Rio and Flamingo.





I was thinking Rio because of the room size for the price. MGM Grand because of the lazy river and Flamingo because of its location on the strip.





If anyone can help me try to make a decision it would be much much appreciated.





Oh and I am planning on going at the end of August.





Thanks.



Birthday trip to Las Vegas


Hard to say without a bit more info, will you be solo or with others, age group, things you would like. I%26#39;ve found the posters most helpful when you supply a bit more about yourself.





Sorry to not have a specific recommendation. I%26#39;ve not stayed at any of the hotels you mentioned, but have visited MGM and Flamingo. I believe the Flamingo pool is quite nice, and the location can%26#39;t be beat.





Happy birthday in advance, what a wonderful tradition!



Birthday trip to Las Vegas


If the location is very important, cross Rio off your list and book the Flamingo. Of the 3 listed, Flamingo has the best location and pool. MGM is a close second for me, but I guess whichever gets you the best deal wins. Cheers.




If budget is your priority, then Rio is fine. MGM is big, big, big and lots to offer but at south end of Strip so location is a factor. Flamingo is mid-strip with easy access to Caesars, Wynn, Bally%26#39;s, Harrah%26#39;s, Palazzo, Mirage, etc. so all depends on what you want quickest access to.




If budget is your priority, then Rio is fine. MGM is big, big, big and lots to offer but at south end of Strip so location is a factor. Flamingo is mid-strip with easy access to Caesars, Wynn, Bally%26#39;s, Harrah%26#39;s, Palazzo, Mirage, etc. so all depends on what you want quickest access to.




location, location, location ...





It%26#39;s your birthday so have fun in the midddle of everything!





Go for the Flamingo!




In response to Ubet above I will be going with a group of friends (guys and girls) prob more guys than girls. We are all in our mid to late 20%26#39;s and are looking to just let loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment