Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthday Trip!

Hi!



I will be heading to Vegas for the very first time in late March.



It%26#39;s gonna be my boyfriend%26#39;s birthday present, and I really want to enjoy this year%26#39;s because the last two years were quite sad (before and after divorce...bad memories). But it doesn%26#39;t matter! This year is Vegas with my awesome guy.





Because I%26#39;m in the mood of being spoiled -and because I don%26#39;t want to abuse of my bf%26#39;s budget- I was wondering if is there any ';birthday specials';, or if you think that I can obtain something nice if I mention it in the hotel...





Other completely unrelated question is about good, cheap places for breakfast in the strip, just to start the day, but without spending that much.





Thanks!!!



Birthday Trip!


Most places in Vegas see people celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, and other special events every day. I%26#39;m sure if you mention it there is always the chance that they would offer you a better view or something, but, in general, there really aren%26#39;t any ';birthday specials';.





Hope a happy birthday is had though! :)





Cheap breakfasts on the strip - depending on what you mean by cheap - there are lots of places where you can just grab coffee and a muffin or something, there are food courts in many of the hotels, and there%26#39;s also Denny%26#39;s if that%26#39;s the sort of thing you%26#39;re thinking about.



Birthday Trip!


Alot of places will give free desserts for celebrations,other than that,probably not!




Hi,



Where are you staying? That can help people give you places to eat that aren%26#39;t too far from where you are staying.




Go to MB for breakfast - Bayside - I think it%26#39;s called.







Great buffet about $15.00 each try to get a window seat .





A great way to start your day!




i would also be in a very jovial mood when grabbing drinks- and just mention to the bar tender- i got free drinks at every bar i went to a couple weeks ago. albiet, i was hammered and partying with a bunch of friends..


  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment