Thursday, April 1, 2010

In-N-Out Burger From Mirage

I was hoping to get out to the In-N-Out Burger on my trip to Vegas at first of May. Can you walk there or would a bus or cab be best? If I take a cab, can I catch a cab back somewhere? First time to Vegas and very excited.



In-N-Out Burger From Mirage


I was just there in August and stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club Las Vegas Strip, which is at the end of the strip nearest to In-N-Out Burger. We ended up taking a cab to In-N-Out, and was glad we did because it%26#39;s a pretty far walk and you end up going over a bridge without a sidewalk with heavy traffic. We attempted to walk back because we could not catch a cab over there, and ended up not being able to hail one until walking to a major hotel a few blocks away. So, I would not recommend walking and to get a cab back maybe get the cab driver%26#39;s phone number..



In-N-Out Burger From Mirage


I would cab it...the walk is too long. One cant wait long enough when it comes to In N Out Burgers, IMO...yummy..animal style cheeseburger...

No comments:

Post a Comment