Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hollywood Wedding Chapel

Has anyone got married here or know of anyone who has. They have a $225 deal including all tips and just wandered if it was too good to be true!



Hollywood Wedding Chapel


have you got married meanwhile there? If so, we%26#39;d like to know because we%26#39;ll get married there on 25th of may in this chapel...



Hollywood Wedding Chapel


Hi we decided on A Special Memory chapel. Good luck with your wedding.




We did...actually that was our 9th time renewing our vows to each other;) (we go to Vegas every year to re-new!lol!)) They were great, we got the package you mentioned %26amp; also a 20 or 25% discount since Dh is in the military:)




so there must be something about that chapel ;-)



think we%26#39;ve made the right choice!




:) We only used Holly wedding Chapel once, we used 8 other chapels for the the other times:)




Me and my fiancee are thinking about married here how good is hollywood wedding chapel?




we got married in this chapel two years ago and we we were very happy with it. Service, decoration and ceremony were just great! We even plan to renew our vows there again this May because it is definitely worth every cent. Just say ';I Do'; ;-)




Can you please give me some feedback on the inside of this chapel? I have read some really bad reviews and am getting nervous now. I already put my deposit down. The girl I talked to seems really nice. I just dont want to walk in on a dump and be disapointed. Please give me any information you can. I appreaciate it.





ladyncve@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment